Miracle Pool Service
Our company-owned service vehicles are easily identifiable, providing you peace of mind that our service professionals are authorized employees of Miracle Pool Service, Inc. They are equipped with global tracking systems, enabling the office staff to monitor their movement and location at all times.
Our employees attend annual training seminars performed by major equipment manufacturers for continuing education on the latest innovations and products.
Our Service Areas Are:
Garland, Sachse, Wylie, Rowlett, Mesquite (75150 only), Sunnyvale, Rockwall (75087 only), Murphy.
All cleaning tools and equipment to properly service your pool are provided. A portable vacuum is used on most jobs, including weekly cleanings. This reduces the wear and tear on your filter system by reducing the amount of debris that vacuuming through your skimmer would deposit in your filter. This method also provides a more powerful vacuum system. All you need to provide is an electrical outlet.
- Established service day of week
- Balance water chemistry to APSP standards
- Empty all skimmer and pump baskets
- Visual inspection of equipment
- Backwash as needed (Sand and D.E. filters)
- Brush tile to remove loose debris
- Skim surface of water
- Vacuum sides, steps, and bottom with portable vacuum.
- Reliable on-time service
- Same procedures as weekly cleaning
- Equipment repair/replacement
- Bulk chemicals delivered
- Automatic pool cleaners
- Pressure gauges
- Automatic controls and timers
- Baskets, cleaner bags, and floating chlorinators
- Poles, nets, brushes, and vacuum heads/hoses
D.E. and Cartridge Filter Cleaning
- Disassemble and inspect
- Clean grids or filter elements
- Replace damaged grids or elements, o-rings, and manifolds
- Assemble and restart equipment, and add D.E. (if applicable)
- On-site instruction, customized to your pool equipment
- Consultation on proper maintenance tools and automatic pool cleaners
Pool cleaner installation available, but not included in Pool School.
Complete after-care service for new pool construction or remodeling. Brushing, water chemistry, and filter cleaning per builder/remodeling contractor specifications to protect your investment and keep your warranty intact.
Pool inspections are conducted by our APSP Certified Swimming Pool Technician for all equipment located above ground level, the external pool shell, and pool deck and any known code violations. A written report is provided regarding conditions in evidence at the time of the inspection. Equipment repair quotes provided upon request to homeowners or real estate professionals after inspection.